Sex Tapes To DVD
Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
Ordering Is Easy
Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
Most Trusted Video Partner
Convert Sex Tapes To DVD
Those old camcorder sex tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel film of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet.
The videotapes can deteriorate very quickly.
Now is the time to bring your memories back to life.
The Memory Fortress sex tapes to DVD service can solve these problems quickly and easily.
Let us convert those old porn home movies to a digital format for only you to see. We are super discreet!
You have all those videotapes and reels, and there are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade. Worry not!
We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video transfer on everything you’ve got.
Want them on a disk? We transfer sex tapes to DVDs as well as organizing them carefully on a large-capacity USB flash drive.
Keep reading to learn more about the affordable cost to convert sex tapes to DVD.
Fact: Over the last two years, 85% of our video customers have chosen the VHS to DVD + MP4 option. This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook, etc. Cost is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to VHS to DVD orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
James H. – “I was very satisfied with Memory Fortress. They were extremely knowledgeable in restoring my photos. I had old still photos and also some on old format tapes and disks. They put everything on DVDs and my memory stick so I can play them in all my electronic devices.
They were fast and got the job done perfect and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Words of Wisdom Before You Order
Memory Fortress has seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all tapes) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.