Pricing Per Foot (Subject To $99 Minimum Order
up to 500 feet: 29 cents per foot
501-1,000 feet: 28 cents per foot
1,001-2,000 feet: 26 cents per foot
2,001-3,000 feet: 25 cents per foot
3,001-5,000 feet: 24 cents per foot
5,001+ feet: 23 cents per foot
8mm Movie Film Transfer Service | $29 Deposit To Start
Your old 8mm movie film reels are precious memories and it’s time to update them to new digital media.
Send in your movie film reels to Memory Fortress now and we will transfer them to USB flash drive and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about our movie film transfer services and our simple process below…
Movie Film Transfer Service You Can Trust
Reasons To Choose Our Movie Film Conversion Service
- Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
- Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
- Ordering Is Easy
- Delivery Via MP4s On USB or Cloud
- Most Trusted Video Partner
Transfer 8mm Movie Film To USB or Cloud
Those old camcorder tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel movie film of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet.
Those old movie reels can deteriorate very quickly. Now is the time to bring your memories back to life.
The Memory Fortress Movie Film to Digital service can solve these problems quickly and easily.
Let us convert those old home movies to a digital format for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and movie film reels, and there are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your old projector in at least two decades.
Worry not! We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video conversion on everything you’ve got.
Keep reading to learn more about the affordable cost to convert 8mm movie film to digital format.
It's Easy To Transfer Movie Film, Videotapes, Photos, and Slides
Place Your Order
- No need to count or sort.
- Pay only $29 deposit now.
- Ship your materials to Memory Fortress.
We Scan & Review
- Quality digitization in just 5 days.
- We crop, rotate, and color correct all images.
- We remove dust and minor blemishes.
Fast, Safe, Convenient
- We ship your originals and new digital memories.
- All packages tracked, all files backed up by us.
- Turnaround time is 5 business days for most orders.
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- up to 500 feet – 29 cents per foot
- 501-1,000 feet – 28 cents per foot
- 1,001-2,000 feet – 26 cents per foot
- 2,001-3,000 feet – 25 cents per foot
- 3,001-5,000 feet – 24 cents per foot
- 5,001+ feet – 23 cents per foot
- Orders under 5,000 feet should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 5,000 feet.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to video transfer orders also!
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be MP4 format.
- DVDs – There is an extra charge ($25 or more depending on quantity) to convert movie film to DVD; we recommend MP4 format over DVDs.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$25, 64GB=$33, 128GB=$45, 256GB=$65), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox (or other cloud) – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
- DVDs – $25+ additional for conversion to DVD(s).
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
James H. – “I was very satisfied with Memory Fortress. They were extremely knowledgeable in restoring my photos. I had old still photos and also some on old format tapes and disks. They put everything on DVDs and my memory stick so I can play them on all my electronic devices.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Why Use Memory Fortress?
Our mission is simple.
We partner with you to preserve your memories by transferring your photos, MiniDV tapes, and other memories to digital.
Old photos fade, negatives can melt in the heat of an attic, etc.
We work with our customers to convert your legacy media, MiniDVs, and photo negatives to digital formats to preserve them for future generations.
These are the images that make up your history.
We feel strongly that this is something worth protecting.
Here are some other reasons to give our photo negatives to digital service a call: (678)579-2249
- The most affordable rates in the industry
- The fastest turnaround times
- Dedicated to preserving your history
Call our staff today and let’s talk about how easy it is to get your memories converted to a format that will last forever
Call Us Today & Place Your Orders
VHS Video Digital Conversion Is A Gift For Generations
Wondering what to give your adult kids for Christmas?
How about digitizing those home movies from when they were kids?
We find that many people with adult children love to see their childhood memories again.
It’s even more fun when there are grandkids involved.
Imagine the conversations you’ll have and the memories you’ll share as you get together to see all those old pictures.
It gives you a chance to tell the stories no one’s heard in years.
Your family deserves to be preserved.
Place an order to convert your old memories, including photographs, MiniDVs, and photo negatives to digital now or give a gift card to someone special.
You’ll be glad you did.
Words of Wisdom Before You Order
We’ve seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all tapes) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.
All video work happens right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States. Our customers rely on us to deliver a top-quality product that is fast turn around and affordable.
When you need to convert 35 mm film, or 8mm camcorder videos into digital USB, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready. Order Now!
Call us today to place your order 678 579 2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.
National Service Area
People in every state have trusted the dedicated staff at Memory Fortress with their precious memories.