Scrapbook Scanning Service Just A $29 Deposit To Start
Ever wondered how to scan and digitize 12×12 scrapbook pages and be able to share them online?
Send in your 12×12 scrapbooks to Memory Fortress’ scrapbook scanning service now and we will transfer them to DVD, USB flash drive, and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about how we use our photograph digitization services to digitize scrapbooks below…
Best Scanner For 12×12 Scrapbook Pages
Let Memory Fortress preserve your family photo albums and scrapbooks with our scrapbook scanning service.
We take special care not to harm your treasured memories.
Our scrapbook scanning service is incredibly popular with our customers.
In fact, it is the only service we developed specifically based on customer feedback.
When we launched the company in 2015, we received so many questions from customers about whether or not we could scan 12×12 scrapbook pages that we decided to create a new line of business by 2016.
- #1 Scrapbook Scanning Service in the USA
- Best Pricing: $1.99 per page @ 600 dpi and $1.59 per page for 300 dpi
- Please take scrapbook pages out of the plastic before sending to us
- We can break out individual photos on each page as separate files
- Turnaround time is 7-10 days
- Deliverable files are JPEG, usually on a USB flash drive
- All scanned 12×12 scrapbook pages are returned in the same condition.
- Memory Fortress covers return shipping
- Hundreds of satisfied customers have trusted us with their most precious memories!
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing
(each page has two sides, so two scans per page)
- 1 side at 600 dpi – $1.99 each (most common)
- 1 side at 300 dpi – $1.59 each
- Photo breakouts –scans are 58 cents each
- Each photo breakout is its file
- We remove the plastic for you – 25 cents each
- Orders under 150 pages should take 1 week.
- Please give us two weeks above 150 pages.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to scrapbooks!
- USB flash drives – 90% of our customers choose this option. No limits on space.
- External hard drives – You probably wouldn’t need these unless you were combining scrapbook files with a large video order.
- Cloud – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities. 30% of customers choose this option.
- DVDs – one DVD should be enough space to hold all of your scrapbook files.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be .jpg format. TIFF format is also an option (please ask).
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$25, 64GB=$33, 128GB=$45, 256GB=$65), all fully loaded.
- DVDs – no additional charge.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Cloud– $10 flat charge. Cloud link is active for 14 days after you pay.
Sian C. – “I just wanted to say thank you for preserving the pages of scrapbooks created by my mother-in-law to commemorate my father-in-law, who passed away several years ago.
The scrapbook has been gathering dust in a corner for some time, and now we are able to share the digital images with members of the family, and have even had several photo books made.
I can’t say how pleased I am with the quality of the images. I honestly was not expecting them to turn out all that well, but they are fantastic! I also appreciate your quick turnaround time, which allowed me to have books made in time for a family reunion.
I am thrilled with the results and being able to share these precious memories with the family, and my own son. Thank you!”
Scrapbook Scanning Service Additional Details
We know that you have painstakingly created your scrapbooks with love and care for many years.
You will probably want to share these finished products with your kids, grandkids, and other relatives.
But, your scrapbooks are unique originals.
There is only one of each, and yet you’ve created so many over the years that they have become priceless treasures.
What do you do?
Well, happy you asked! You need to digitize your scrapbooks and share them online with your friends and family.
Memory Fortress’ scrapbook scanning service will scan 12×12 scrapbook pages and convert them to digital media and then send them back to you on a DVD, or USB.
Can you scan 12″ x 12″ scrapbooks?
YES! 12×12 scrapbook scanning is our fastest-growing service.
We have multiple dedicated large-format scanners for scrapbook processing, which differs significantly from regular photo album scanning.
We charge a flat rate of $1.99 per scrapbook page for high-resolution scanning, far lower than anyone else. ($1.59 for regular resolution!)
We process the entire order in ten business days or less, even if we digitize thousands of scrapbook pages.
And you get your scrapbooks back in their original condition, along with as many digital copies as you want.
Scrapbook scanning service is our fastest-growing area.
Hundreds of thousands of active scrapbookers are in the country, and many of their creations go back 25-30 years or more.
In the digital age, one might think that scrapbooking would decline.
Scrapbooking is at an all-time peak right now! Scrapbooking continues to be very popular, especially with moms. And they want their creations digitized as well.
Are You A Scrapbooker?
So how do we help all of these scrapbook enthusiasts? It’s simple.
We have dedicated equipment specifically to scan 12×12 scrapbook pages matched with scanning professionals who specialize in these types of memories.
While detailed instructions for sending your scrapbooks are on our Organizing Memories page, it’s essential to know that you can ship all of your scrapbooks to us safely and quickly.
A quick note on Photo Breakout: Let’s say you have four individual photos glued to one side of a scrapbook page (which is extremely common).
You would like a digital picture of the overall page AND four personal digital photographs as well.
Our scrapbook scanning service at Memory Fortress can do that! We can zoom in when we scan 12×12 scrapbook pages and convert each picture to its own JPG image.
Please call us at 678-579-2249 to discuss Photo Breakout in further detail.
You can have your scrapbooks back to you just two weeks after you send them to us.
All for only $1.99 a page; that’s less than half of what others might charge. And regular resolution (300 dpi) is only $1.59 a page!
Many of our scrapbook customers get multiple flash drives of their digitized pages, so distribution to family members is fast and painless.
And many others get everything delivered super-fast on Dropbox.
Don’t forget that scrapbook pages can be heavy, but since we provide FREE return shipping, you can save a great deal of money when you scan 12×12 scrapbook pages with Memory Fortress.
Click here to learn more about our photo scanning services.