Pricing (Subject To $99 Minimum Order):
- 1 tape: $20
- 2-10 tapes: $18 apiece
- 11-20 tapes: $17 apiece
- 21-50 tapes: $16 apiece
- 51-100 tapes: $15 apiece
- 101+ tapes: $14 apiece
- MP4 conversion: $4 per tape additional
VHS To Digital Service Just A $29 Deposit
Your VHS video cassette tapes are precious memories and it’s time to update them to DVD and other digital formats with our services.
Send in your videotapes to Memory Fortress now and we will transfer them to DVD, USB flash drive, and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about our video transfer services and our simple process to convert them to DVD and digital below.
VHS To Digital Conversion Service
- Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
- Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
- Ordering Is Easy
- Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
- Most Trusted Video Partner
Learn About Our VHS To Digital Service
Those old camcorder tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel films of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet. And the videotapes can deteriorate very quickly.
Now is the time to bring your past memories back to life. The Memory Fortress video transfer service can solve these problems quickly and easily by converting to DVD and digital formats. Let us convert those old home movies to a digital format for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and reels, etc, and there are dozens of them in the attic or basement. You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade. Worry not!
We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video transfer on everything you’ve got. Want them on a disk?
This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook, etc.
Cost is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to video transfer orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be in MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
Can You Convert VHS To DVD?
Videotapes like VHS can be converted to DVDs, digital formats, and flash drives with our services.
It happens to be one of our most popular services, along with photo scanning to DVD.
Most households have a DVD player or computer with a disc drive.
DVD is a great option but if you want to upload to the internet you might also order a flash drive.
Ask us about our video transfer services to DVD and digital formats.
Fast VHS To Digital Transfer Service
We offer a VHS to digital service that converts your favorite movies and videos from the past into new formats.
Our process is completely secure, preserving all of the original content by transferring it onto a DVD or USB drive.
If you’re ready to get started converting your old tapes and films, contact us today!
James H. – “I was very satisfied with Memory Fortress. They were extremely knowledgeable in restoring my photos. I had old still photos and also some on old format tapes and disks. They put everything on DVDs and my memory stick so I can play them in all my electronic devices.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Words of Wisdom Before You Order
We’ve seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the first priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order, rather than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress‘ services back up everything we convert to DVD and digital (including all tapes) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, just click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver a top-quality product that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need to convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder videos into digital USB or set of DVDs, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready. > Order Now!
Call us today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.