Slide Scanning Service Just $29 Deposit To Start
Your 35mm slides are precious memories and it’s time to update them to new digital media.
Send in your Slides and negatives to Memory Fortress now and we will transfer them to DVD, USB flash drive, and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about our slide scanning services and our simple process below…
There Are Many Slide Formats
- You have loose 35mm slides
- You have slides in carousels
- You have slides in long trays
- You have slides in small boxes
And they are all the same low price
35mm half frame
Super 35mm slide
Slide Scanning To Digital USB
Convert Slides Into Digital Images
Slide scanning is just one of the popular services we offer our customers. We also convert Hi8 videos, VHS tapes. and scrapbooks to the digital media of your choice.
You have found the online home of our world-class slide scanning services! You have the slides and may not have the projector anymore.
Worry not! We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to transfer slides to digital format.
Want them on a disk? We convert slides to DVDs as well as organizing them carefully on a USB flash drive.
The Photo Scanning Service Process
Fast, Safe, Convenient
- We ship your originals and new digital memories
- All packages tracked, all files backed up by us
- Turnaround time is 5 business days for most orders
Pricing for Processing:
- 1-500 slides – 49 cents each
- 501-1,000 slides – 48 cents each
- 1,001-2,000 slides – 47 cents each
- 2,001-3,000 slides – 46 cents each
- 3,001-5,000 slides – 45 cents each
- over 5,000 slides – 44 cents each
- DVDs – one DVD should be enough space to hold all of your digital slides.
- USB flash drives – 90% of our customers choose this option. No limits on space.
- External hard drives – You probably wouldn’t need these unless you were combining slides with a large video order.
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be .jpg format. TIFF format is also an option (please ask).
- DVDs – no additional charge.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
Additional Details About Our Slide Scanning Services
When was the last time you pulled out your slide projector to view your old slides?
We already know the answers odds are that it was before 1985.
There was a time when the slide projector and slide carousels seemed poised to take over the world.
Granted, their heyday was the 1950s through the mid-1970s, after which other forms of media began to render slides obsolete.
But Kodak continued making the carousel projector through October 2004.
This means that tens of millions of households still have their slide projectors and slide carousels.
Like photographs, slides are prone to deterioration after some time.
Customers who have large quantities of photographs and slides gravitate towards digitizing the photos, but not the slides.
(That’s still the case; try getting anyone else to digitize slides for less than 50 cents per slide on a regular order!)
We’ve changed all that, however.
We’ve worked hard to get our processes efficient enough to bring you super high quality at a fair price and a fast turnaround time.
Memory Fortress wants all of your slides. Customers with large quantities of slides tend to be older citizens, and they have a particular problem.
Their younger family members are usually unaware of the thousands of slides stashed away around the house.
Those memories are at least as valuable as the ones in the albums and shoeboxes!
We take the same care with your slides as we do with your photographs. The technology is slightly different, but the result is the same.
We digitally crop the edges of each slide, just a hair to give them all a nice clean edge, which wasn’t possible 50 years ago.
Of course, we will automatically rotate any slides that we receive that are obviously upside down or backward.
You will receive a beautiful collection of digitized images on your flash drives and DVDs, as well as all of your slides, packaged in the same way as we received them.
If you choose to distribute them to loved ones as well, they won’t even know that the images they are viewing were once slides, not photographs!
Click here to learn all about ourSlide scanning services.
Our mission is simple.We partner with you to preserve your memories. Old photos fade, negatives can melt in the heat of an attic, etc. We work with our customers to put your legacy in a digital format to preserve it for future generations. These are the images that make up your history. We feel strongly that this is something worth protecting. Here are some other reasons to give us a call:
- The most affordable rates in the industry
- The fastest turnaround times
- Dedicated to preserving your history
Call Us Today & Place Your Orders
Transform Your VHS Tapes Into Timeless DVDs: Discover Memory Fortress, The Premier VHS to DVD Conversion Service Near You
Unlock a treasure trove of memories with Memory Fortress. In need of the leading VHS to DVD?
Preserve and relive the magic of your cherished VHS tapes by transforming them into high-quality DVDs that will stand the test of time.
With Memory Fortress, you can trust our expertise, exceptional customer service, and commitment to outstanding results.
Don't let your precious memories fade away – choose Memory Fortress and preserve them for generations to come.