A Fast & Affordable VHS To DVD Transfer Service
Well, now is the time! In this blog post, we’ll tell you about our best VHS to DVD transfer service and how easy it is to get started.
Plus, it only cost $29 to get started! So don’t wait any longer – call us today and let us help you preserve your memories for years to come.
How To Convert Home Videos To Digital
These are precious memories, and you want to preserve them for the future.
The Memory Fortress process makes converting your old media collection easy.
- Organize – customer organizes their memories to the best of their ability. Get a box(es) from around the house or FedEx or UPS.
- Ship – Almost all of our customers use FedEx or UPS to ship. You pay the shipping to us, and we pay all return shipping.
- Process time – We will email you once your box arrives at MemoryFortress. Most orders take no more than five business days to complete.
- Payment – When work is complete, we will email you the invoice. You can click to pay or call us with a credit card.
- Happiness – One payment is received, we ship out via UPS immediately. Enjoy your memories on USB, flash drives, DVDs, or the cloud.
Perfectly Preserved Digital Copies Of Your Analog Media
Memory Fortress can help! We’re a team of digital archivists who are passionate about preserving the memories that matter to you.
Our process is meticulous, and our results are perfect. We want to make sure that your family history will be around for generations to come.
Let us take care of all those precious memories for you, so they don’t get lost in time.
You can trust us with your most essential media because we have years of experience working with families all over the country.
And if something does go wrong (it won’t), we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee – no questions asked!
With Memory Fortress by your side, you know everything will be safe forever – just like it deserves to be.
Click here right now to learn more about how Memory Fortress preserves the past, so it lasts forever!
Can VHS Tapes Be Converted To Digital?
Some people might not watch VHS movies on newer equipment, but luckily there’s an easy solution!
You can convert them digitally so that any video or audio will play just as well when converted back into their original format.
How Much Is Transfer Of VHS To DVD Service?
The Minimum Order is $99
Please click the service tabs at the top of the pricing grid (below) to see pricing details and volume discounts.
Per Tape (DVD Deliverable)
MP4 Conversion (per tape)
$99 Minimum Order
As a premier bulk scanning and digitization facility, Memory Fortress has always maintained a $99 minimum order size since we opened for business in 2015.
Memory Fortress encourages customers to send in larger quantities of old memories to digitize, rather than 1-2 videotapes or a small handful of pictures or slides.
We are best at the larger, more complex orders that involve multiple family members or even several generations of an extended family.
Memory Fortress has partnerships with smaller local scanning facilities that are better equipped to handle orders in the $30-75 range, and we will direct customers to those facilities when appropriate.
There is a $15 handling charge for all orders covering the costs of all the little extras that enhance the customer experience.
First and foremost among these benefits is a lifetime emergency backup of all data, which means that if your house burns down or is flooded, and you lose all of your personal belongings, your precious memories are safely backed up with us.
Just give us a call or shoot us an email if you want us to retrieve your backed-up memories for you.
We cover other costs: bubble wrap and other packing material, boxes, tape, stickers, thank you notes, and data entry into multiple redundant systems designed to safeguard your data and memories.
As always, return shipping is 100% free to the customer. Memory Fortresw All Product Pricings pays for all return shipping.
Memory Fortress was founded by supporters and past members of the United States military forces.
We have a firm allegiance to this country, its traditions, and the various uniformed services, including military, law enforcement, and firefighters.
As such, we proudly offer a blanket discount of 5% on the entire order for any member, former member, or proud supporter of our men and women in uniform.
Just mention that you fall into one of these categories, and you will receive a 5% discount. Additionally, anyone you refer to us will receive this discount as well.
Call Us Today & Place Your Orders
Contact Us With Questions You Have
Convert VHS Tapes To Digital And Relive Your Memories
It’s not easy finding an affordable and convenient way to convert all those old VHS tapes into modern, digital files.
Memory Fortress is the best solution for converting your old media collection into high-quality digital files.
We offer services in both New York and Los Angeles, Dallas Texas, and all across the country at competitive rates with fast turnaround times.
Our team is made up of professional engineers that specialize in video conversion services, so we’ll be able to handle whatever size job you throw our way!
The only thing we can’t help you with is how much fun it will be reliving all those memories once they’re converted!
Get started today by calling us at (678) 579-2249 or use the form below to contact us online!
Have Other Video Tape, Movie Film, Or Documents?
I have videotapes (VHS, Hi8 and 8mm, VHS-C, and MiniDV)
- If the videotape is in its case, please leave it there, with a label. Your digital file will be named with that label. “Christmas 1991” sounds much better than “Tape 4.”
- Group all of the tapes if possible. Processing videotapes requires different equipment than other forms of media, and we can get started much more quickly if we aren’t searching for it.
- Your tapes will ultimately come back on a DVD … one DVD for each video tape. If you want all of your tapes on flash drives as well, we can do that. Please keep in mind that very large flash drives are expensive, but we can put up to 250GB of movies on a single flash drive if you really want that.
I have reel-to-reel movie film
- Please keep reel-to-reel film grouped together as well.
- Identify the size of each reel. This will give you good ideas of both length and cost.
- Recognize that smaller reels will be stitched together during processing to create a single longer movie. If you send eight reels about three inches in diameter (which is about 50 feet per reel), you will receive back one single reel of 400 feet, stitched together. Your DVDs will have several files on them that can be played as a single longer movie.
- Reel-to-reel movies, by definition, did not have any sound. There won’t be any audio on your DVD when you receive it.
I have documents and/or books
- Grouping is critical, because we create searchable PDF files from the groups.
- Labeling the groups is also critical; these labels will be the names of the files.
- Remove as many staples, paper clips, binding clips, etc. as possible while maintain the integrity of the groups. We have to charge for all the unbinding and we will keep things in groups but we do not normally rebind items. This saves you money.
- Leave detailed instructions. A lot of what we get are old letters. And legal documents. The majority of our phone calls with customers during the processing phase involve document orders.
Transfer VHS To DVD
With the Memory Fortress VHS to DVD transfer service, you can convert your old memories into a format that will last.
So don’t just let those tapes sit around and collect dust! Bring them in today for conversion or order online now.
We do all of this at an affordable price and we promise to make sure your family’s memories are preserved for generations to come.
No matter what type of material you want transferred – 8mm film, video tape cassettes, slides, or negatives- we’ll be able to help with it!
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver top-quality video and photo scanning resolution for their memories that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need a service to digitize pictures or convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD or digital USB, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready to invest in the best way to transfer VHS, photos, and other memories to DVD. > Order Now!
Call our video tape transfer service today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.
Michael B. – “Our large digital photo scanning job was handled with great care from start to finish. Keith and his team stayed in constant communication throughout the process. I will be using Memory Fortress for our future projects.”