Negatives To Digital
We Turn Your Negatives To Digital!
- State of the art photo negatives to digital processing by skilled technicians!
- Pricing for 35mm: 75 cents per image at 4,000 dpi
- Individual color correction is only 50 cents more, restoration also offered.
- Medium format negatives are $1.79
- Turnaround time is 7-10 days
- Deliverable Files are JPEG (ask about TIFF options)
- All negatives are returned in the same condition.
- Memory Fortress covers return shipping
- Hundreds of satisfied customers have trusted us with their most precious memories!
110 film negatives
35mm Film Scanning To Digital Service
Remember when you had to drop off all your 35mm film negatives to the drugstore and wait several days before you could pick it back up?
I don’t know about you but so glad those days are gone. Today we get instant gratification from digital images from our phones and cameras.
But what about all those boxes of 35mm negatives and slides from when your kids where little. The family picnics where you took all those pictures of parents and grandparents.
Over time slides and negatives can lose color and vibrance, and why you should convert them to digital images.
Digital photo storage is the best way to preserve your memories. Get started by sending us your slides and negatives and our technicians will color correct and optimize them to a high-resolution digital file format.
How cool would it be to convert all those photo negatives to digital and then share with your social media friends all those old photos of when you grew up?
Wanna know how easy our process is? Learn about our process here.
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing
- 35mm – 75 cents each
- Medium format negatives – $1.79 each
- Large format negatives – $4.49 each
- Glass plate negatives – $9.49 each
- Hand color correction on all formats – 50 cents each
- DVDs – one DVD should be enough space to hold all of your digital negatives.
- USB flash drives – 90% of our customers choose this option. No limits on space.
- External hard drives – You probably wouldn’t need these unless you were combining negatives with a large video order.
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be in .jpg format. TIFF format is also an option (please ask).
- DVDs – no additional charge.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. The Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
Sharon P. – “Memory Fortress made this so simple and were very easy to work with; from the shipping, to the finished product, the turnaround time and the affordable prices. I definitely will be working with Memory Fortress again in the near future for all my scanning needs…pictures, negatives, etc. Thanks!!”
Place Your Order
- No need to count or sort
- Pay only $29 deposit now
- Ship your materials to Memory Fortress
We Scan & Review
- Quality digitization in just 5 days
- We crop, rotate, and color correct all images
- We remove dust and minor blemishes
Fast, Safe, Convenient
- We ship your originals and new digital memories
- All packages tracked, all files backed up by us
- Turnaround time is 5 business days for most orders
Share & Enjoy
- Share your new USB flash drives and DVD’s
- You can also download from Dropbox
- All digital files can be shared easily on all platforms
Why Use Memory Fortress?
Our mission is simple.
We partner with you to preserve your memories by transferring your 8mm films, photos, MiniDV tapes, and other memories to digital.
Old photos fade, negatives can melt in the heat of an attic, etc.
We work with our customers to convert your legacy media, MiniDVs, and photo negatives to digital formats to preserve them for future generations.
These are the images that make up your history.
We feel strongly that this is something worth protecting.
Here are some other reasons to give our photo negatives to digital service a call: (678)579-2249
- The most affordable rates in the industry
- The fastest turnaround times
- Dedicated to preserving your history
Call our staff today and let’s talk about how easy it is to get your memories converted to a format that will last forever
Call Us Today & Place Your Orders
VHS Video Digital Conversion Is A Gift For Generations
Wondering what to give your adult kids for Christmas?
How about digitizing those home movies from when they were kids?
We find that many people with adult children love to see their childhood memories again.
It’s even more fun when there are grandkids involved.
Imagine the conversations you’ll have and the memories you’ll share as you get together to see all those old pictures.
It gives you a chance to tell the stories no one’s heard in years.
Your family deserves to be preserved.
Place an order to convert your old memories, including photographs, MiniDVs, and photo negatives to digital now or give a gift card to someone special.
You’ll be glad you did.
Remember the negatives you used to get with all of your photographs?
They were really thin, didn’t take up much room, and when you gave some of your printed pictures away to loved ones, you felt okay about it because you “still had the negatives.”
But you never looked at them again, did you?
They went back in the drawer or the shoebox, or maybe they are still in the big fireproof safe you have.
So while you are protecting them, you aren’t really enjoying them, and crucial bits of family history are not readily accessible, and certainly are not being shared.
At this point, you are probably hard-pressed to hold your negatives up to the light to see what’s on them.
And yet, you have thousands of negatives, some of them going back 50 years or more.
You have a multi-dimensional problem – your memories are present, but not viewable by anybody, and they and the memories on them are fading after all these years.
Those negatives are valuable memories with no future value in their current state.
They have to be brought into the modern era with all of your other forms of media.
While negatives tend to be the highest quality analog items in everyone’s collection, they are also the least viewed and most forgotten.
Our Background In Digitizing Negatives
We know everyone out there has them. Negatives may be in shoeboxes, or picture frames, or big, heavy albums.
Many of the negative images have been passed down from parents and grandparents.
Yellow and fading.
They are in attics in closets and could be under every bed in your house.
They are the photographs that comprise the vast majority of the memories of days gone.
You have thousands and thousands of them.
Chances are, you cannot identify everyone in those photographs, because well, much time has gone by and the people whom you thought you would remember forever.
We know. It’s the same reason we started Memory Fortress.
There wasn’t a perfect way to get your photos digitized, organized, and tagged at the time.
As it turns out, people took action only when a big event happened, usually a family wedding or funeral.
But we wanted to make it so easy and so inexpensive to preserve memories that the photo scanning operation was the first business we launched.
The process takes no more than five business days and costs as little as 17 cents per photograph.
High Resolution Digital Film Scanning
Most people who send in negatives are more particular about high-quality images.
Of course, old negatives may have degraded some overtime while sitting on the closet’s top-shelf.
Memory Fortress uses two forms of color correction to bring old memories on negatives back to life.
Many negatives skew red or blue, depending on the original manufacturer of the film.
While we can’t take away the tinting entirely, we can remove much of it, leaving you with a much crisper, more precise, sharper image than you thought you had.
Our technicians are skilled at editing and work on each image to bring out the best possible photo negative to digital quality!
This all begs an obvious question: If you have both the negatives and the printed photos, which ones should you send to Memory Fortress?
Well, good question! We are glad you asked. Generally, digitizing the negatives will lead to a higher quality image.
Since the printed photo is a copy of the negative, you are essentially making a copy of an existing copy by scanning photographs.
However, it is less expensive to process the photographs. So if the cost is critical, send in the photos.
If the image quality is essential, send in the negatives, which have the purest available image.
What about deliverables and timing? Processing negatives takes a little longer than processing printed photos, but we turn most photo negative to digital orders in around within 5-10 business days.
We will call and let you know it will take a little extra time for very large quantities.
Each negative is scanned one at a time and undergoes a process that maximizes the image’s clarity and sharpness.
We do not rush this process.
Click here to learn more about our scrapbook scanning services.
Negatives Scan To Digital DVD
We convert negatives right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver top-quality video and photo scanning resolution for their memories that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need a service to digitize pictures or convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD or digital USB, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready to invest in the best way to transfer VHS, photos, and other memories to DVD. > Order Now!
Call our video tape transfer service today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.