Slides To CD Services
There Are Many Slide Formats
and we can digitize all of them, because …
Our passion is converting and copying slides to CDs.
You find them in many ways
- You have loose slides
- You have slides in carousels
- You have slides in long trays
- You have slides in small boxes
And they are all the same low price
35mm half frame
Super 35mm slide
Affordable Slides To CD
You have found the online home of our world-class slide scanning service!
You have the slides and may not have the projector anymore.
Worry not! We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to transfer and copy slides to CDs and other digital formats.
Want them on a disk? We convert slides to CD as well as organizing them carefully on a USB flash drive.
Keep reading for more detail on how we turn slides into CDs.
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1-500 slides – 49 cents each
- 501-1,000 slides – 48 cents each
- 1,001-2,000 slides – 47 cents each
- 2,001-3,000 slides – 46 cents each
- 3,001-5,000 slides – 45 cents each
- over 5,000 slides – 44 cents each
- There is no difference in price between formats.
- Orders under 4,000 slides should take 1 week.
- 10 cents per slide removal fee if slides are in metal brackets.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to slide scanning also!
- DVDs – one DVD should be enough space to hold all of your digital slides.
- USB flash drives – 90% of our customers choose this option. No limits on space.
- External hard drives – You probably wouldn’t need these unless you were combining slides with a large video order.
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be .jpg format. TIFF format is also an option (please ask).
- DVDs – no additional charge.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
Bill F. – “ I was extremely pleased with Memory Fortress. I had about 500 old slides from the 70s, 80s, and 90s that my parents had taken and were nearly destroyed by water from a broken pipe in my basement. Memory Fortress digitized them all and now I have them both on my home PC and backed up in the cloud so they are preserved for the future. Memory Fortress did a great job and completed everything they said they would do.”
When was the last time you pulled out your slide projector to view your old slides?
We already know the answer odds are that it was before 1985.
There was a time when the slide projector and slide carousels seemed poised to take over the world.
Granted, their heyday was the 1950s through the mid-1970s, after which other forms of media began to render slides obsolete.
But Kodak continued making the carousel projector through October 2004.
This means that tens of millions of households still have their slide projectors and slide carousels.
Like photographs, slides are prone to deterioration after some time.
Customers who have large quantities of photographs and slides gravitate towards digitizing the photos, but not the slides.
Historically, there wasn’t a right way to digitize slides.
Either it was too expensive, or digitizing services didn’t want to purchase the equipment required to copy slides to CDs or other formats.
(That’s still the case; try getting anyone else to digitize slides for less than 50 cents per slide on a regular order!)
We’ve changed all that, though. We’ve worked hard to get our processes of turning slides into CDs efficient enough to bring you super high quality at a fair price and fast turnaround time.
The Bottom Line
Memory Fortress wants all of your slides. Customers with large quantities of slides tend to be older citizens, and they have a particular problem.
Their younger family members are usually unaware of the thousands of slides stashed away around the house.
Those memories are at least as valuable as the ones in the albums and shoeboxes!
We take the same care with copying slides to CDs as we do with your photographs.
The technology is slightly different, but the result is the same.
We digitally crop the edges of each slide, just a hair to give them all a nice clean edge, which wasn’t possible 50 years ago.
Of course, we will automatically rotate any slides that we receive that are obviously upside down or backward.
You will receive a beautiful collection of digitized images on your flash drives and DVDs, as well as all of your slides, packaged in the same way as we received them.
If you choose to distribute them to loved ones as well, they won’t even know that the images they are viewing were once slides, not photographs!
Slides are scanned at 4,000 dpi.
Click here to learn all about our negative scanning services.
We convert slides to CD right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver top-quality video and photo scanning resolution for their memories that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need a service to digitize pictures or convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD or digital USB, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready to invest in the best way to transfer VHS, photos, and other memories to DVD. > Order Now!
Call our video tape transfer service today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.
Alabama Arizona Alaska Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut
Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana
Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts
Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina
North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island
South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont