Pricing (Subject To $99 Minimum Order):
- 1 tape: $20
- 2-10 tapes: $18 apiece
- 11-20 tapes: $17 apiece
- 21-50 tapes: $16 apiece
- 51-100 tapes: $15 apiece
- 101+ tapes: $14 apiece
- MP4 conversion: $4 per tape additional
VHS To DVD Service Just $29 Deposit To Start
Your VHS tapes are personal memories and it’s time to update them to new digital media by transferring those video tapes to DVD.
Send in your videotapes to Memory Fortress now and we will transfer them to DVD, USB flash drive, and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about our VHS to DVD services, video services and our simple process below…
Why You Should Try Our VHS To DVD Service
- Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
- Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
- Ordering Is Easy
- Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
- Most Trusted Video Partner
Learn About Our Video Transfer Service
The videotapes can deteriorate very quickly.
Now is the time to bring your memories back to life by trying our video cassette conversion service.
Please keep reading to learn more about our photo and video digital conversion services.
Video Conversion Service
The Memory Fortress VHS video to DVD conversion service can solve these problems quickly and easily.
Let us convert those old home movies to digital files for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and reels, and there are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade.
Worry not! Our VHS to DVD service has the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video conversion on everything you’ve got.
Want them on a disk? We transfer videos to DVD as well as organizing home videos carefully on a large-capacity USB flash drive.
Analog To Digital Video
Fact: Over the last two years, 85% of our video customers have chosen the DVD + MP4 option.
This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook.
The cost is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress‘ VHS to DVD service offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
- Was the standard videotape for VCRs
- Usually holds about 2 hours of footage in SP mode (normal)
- The most popular format in the 1980s and early 1990s
- Significant degradation of quality over time
- A compact alternative to VHS tapes released in 1982
- Also plays on standard VCRs with an adapter
- Playing time well under two hours (depends on mode)
- Slightly less degradation than regular VHS
- Most popular camcorder tape format through the 1990s
- Can hold up to two hours of footage
- Deteriorates less than VHS
- Popular in early 2000s
- Plays on smaller camcorders
- Playing time well around one hour
- Usually little to no degradation
Our VHS To DVD Service Process
Place Your Order
- No need to count or sort
- Pay only $29 deposit now
- Ship your materials to Memory Fortress
We Scan & Review
- Quality digitization in just 5 days
- We crop, rotate, and color correct all images
- We remove dust and minor blemishes
Fast, Safe, Convenient
- We ship your originals and new digital memories
- All packages tracked, all files backed up by us
- Turnaround time is 5 business days for most orders
Share & Enjoy
- Share your new USB flash drives and DVDs
- You can also download from Dropbox
- All digital files can be shared easily on all platforms
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to video cassette to DVD orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Best VHS To DVD Transfer Service
When it comes to your family memories, you want to trust your home videotapes with a professional.
Memory Fortress offers our customers the best VHS to DVD service over anyone else.
When you send us your VHS tapes, our technicians clean and check for any damage to the videotape.
It is our goal always to return your property in better condition than we received it.
Once you have decided on a DVD or USB for your digital files, we will start the video conversion.
The process is fast and affordable, and you can get started for as low as a $29 deposit.
We hope you will let us earn your business with our video conversion services.
Words of Wisdom Before You Place An Order
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority.
Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all tapes) on our hard drive for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions about our vhs to dvd service, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.
All video conversion services happen right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
Memory Fortress Offers The Best Service To Convert VHS to DVD
Alabama Arizona Alaska Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut
Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana
Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts
Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina
North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island
South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver a top-quality product that is fast turn around and affordable.
When you need to convert 35 mm film, 8mm camcorder videos into digital USB, or DVD, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready. > Order Now!
Call us today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.