VHS Cassette To DVD
Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
Ordering Is Easy
Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
Most Trusted Video Partner
Video Cassette To DVD Transfer Service
Those old camcorder tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel film of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet.
The videotapes can deteriorate very quickly. Now is the time to bring your memories back to life.
The Memory Fortress cassette to digital conversion service can solve these problems quickly and easily. Let us convert those old home movies and 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD or another digital format for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and reels, and there are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade.
Worry not! We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video transfer on everything you’ve got.
Want them on a disk? Our cassette to digital conversion services transfer videos to DVD as well as organizing them carefully on a large-capacity USB flash drive.
Keep reading to learn more about the affordable cost to convert cassettes to DVDs.
Fact: Over the last two years, 85% of our video customers have chosen the cassette to DVD + MP4 option.
This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook.
The cost for cassette to digital conversion is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to video transfer orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
James H. – “I was very satisfied with Memory Fortress. They were extremely knowledgeable in restoring my photos. I had old still photos and also some on old format tapes and disks. They put everything on DVDs and my memory stick so I can play them on all my electronic devices.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Words of Wisdom Before You Order
We’ve seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all tapes) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.
We convert Video cassette to DVDs right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
Transform Your VHS Tapes Into Timeless DVDs: Discover Memory Fortress, The Premier VHS to DVD Conversion Service Near You
Unlock a treasure trove of memories with Memory Fortress. Would you happen to need the leading VHS to DVD?
Preserve and relive the magic of your cherished VHS tapes by transforming them into high-quality DVDs that will stand the test of time.
With Memory Fortress, you can trust our expertise, exceptional customer service, and commitment to outstanding results.
Don't let your precious memories fade away – choose Memory Fortress and preserve them for generations to come.