Pricing (Subject To $99 Minimum Order):
- 1 tape: $20
- 2-10 tapes: $18 apiece
- 11-20 tapes: $17 apiece
- 21-50 tapes: $16 apiece
- 51-100 tapes: $15 apiece
- 101+ tapes: $14 apiece
- MP4 conversion: $4 per tape additional
Convert MiniDV To Digital Service Just A $29 Deposit To Start
Your MiniDV video cassette tapes are precious memories. Now it’s time to convert them to new digital media with our MiniDV to digital process.
Send in your camcorder videotapes to Memory Fortress now and we will transfer them to DVD, USB flash drive, and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about how we work to provide the best video transfer services to help you transfer your miniDVs to USB below…
Mini DV Converter Service
We convert Mini DV to digital format. Let us help you protect & pass down the memories for future generations. Call 678-579-2249 today!
Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
Ordering Is Easy
Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
Most Trusted Video Partner
Convert MiniDV To Digital Media
Those old camcorder tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel film of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet.
The videotapes can deteriorate very quickly.
Now is the time to convert those MiniDVs to digital and bring your memories back to life.
The Memory Fortress video transfer service can solve these problems quickly and easily.
Let us convert those old home movies to a digital format for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and reels, and there are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade. Worry not!
We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video transfer on everything you’ve got.
Want them on a disk? We transfer videos to DVD as well as organizing them carefully on a large-capacity USB flash drive. Keep reading to learn more about the affordable cost to convert Mini DV to digital format.
Fact: Over the last two years, 85% of our video customers have chosen the DVD + MP4 option.
This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook.
The cost is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
- Was the standard videotape for VCRs
- Usually holds about 2 hours of footage in SP mode (normal)
- The most popular format in the 1980s and early 1990s
- Significant degradation of quality over time
- A compact alternative to VHS released in 1982
- Also plays on standard VCRs with an adapter
- Playing time well under two hours (depends on mode)
- Slightly less degradation than regular VHS
- Most popular camcorder tape format through the 1990s
- Can hold up to two hours of footage
- Deteriorates less than VHS
- Popular in early 2000s
- Plays on smaller camcorders
- Playing time well around one hour
- Usually little to no degradation
Photo Archive Digitizing Services
We can take that box of photos and turn them into a digital format. We carefully and lovingly take all your memories and place them on a DVD or a USB flash drive. This makes reminiscing easy and sharing every easier.
When Remember those old home movies? We can digitalize them and put them on a DVD or large capacity flash drive. You make the popcorn, and we’ll get your home movies ready to share again.
We talk to people every day who have discovered boxes of old slides from vacations and special occasions that were generations ago. Let us help you bring those precious times back to life in a shareable format.
If you have slides in a box somewhere, chances are good that you also have sleeves of negatives as well. This is your family history. Let us help you share the love of the generations. We’ll bring your memories to life. Call today.
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to video transfer orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be in MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. The Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
It's Easy To Transfer Movie Film, Videotapes, Photos, and Slides
Place Your Order
- No need to count or sort.
- Pay only $29 deposit now.
- Ship your materials to Memory Fortress.
We Scan & Review
- Quality digitization in just 5 days.
- We crop, rotate, and color correct all images.
- We remove dust and minor blemishes.
Fast, Safe, Convenient
- We ship your originals and new digital memories.
- All packages tracked, all files backed up by us.
- Turnaround time is 5 business days for most orders.
Share & Enjoy
- Share your new USB flash drives and DVDs
- You can also download from Dropbox
- All digital files can be shared easily on all platforms
James H. – “I was very satisfied with Memory Fortress. They were extremely knowledgeable in restoring my photos. I had old still photos and also some on old format tapes and disks. They put everything on DVDs and my memory stick so I can play them on all my electronic devices.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Why Use Memory Fortress?
Our mission is simple.
We partner with you to preserve your memories by transferring your 8mm films, photos, MiniDV tapes, and other memories to digital.
Old photos fade, negatives can melt in the heat of an attic, etc.
We work with our customers to convert your legacy media, MiniDVs, and photo negatives to digital formats to preserve them for future generations.
These are the images that make up your history.
We feel strongly that this is something worth protecting.
Here are some other reasons to give our photo negatives to digital service a call: (678)579-2249
- The most affordable rates in the industry
- The fastest turnaround times
- Dedicated to preserving your history
Call our staff today and let’s talk about how easy it is to get your memories converted to a format that will last forever
Call Us Today & Place Your Orders
VHS Video Digital Conversion Is A Gift For Generations
Wondering what to give your adult kids for Christmas?
How about digitizing those home movies from when they were kids?
We find that many people with adult children love to see their childhood memories again.
It’s even more fun when there are grandkids involved.
Imagine the conversations you’ll have and the memories you’ll share as you get together to see all those old pictures.
It gives you a chance to tell the stories no one’s heard in years.
Your family deserves to be preserved.
Place an order to convert your old memories, including photographs, MiniDVs, and photo negatives to digital now or give a gift card to someone special.
You’ll be glad you did.
Words of Wisdom Before You Order
We’ve seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all MiniDV tape to digital conversions) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.
Convert MiniDV To Digital Using Our Service!
MiniDV tapes are a thing of the past, but what do you do with all your old footage?
There is no reason to let all those memories sit on dusty shelves. You can convert MiniDVs to digital and watch them whenever you want. It’s easy to convert MiniDV To Digital using our service!
Our product works by converting your mini DV tape into digital files that you can upload onto any device or share with friends and family.
Check out our process page for more information about how our products work.
We convert MiniDV to digital formats right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver a top-quality product that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need to convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder videos into digital USB or set of DVDs, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready. > Order Now!
Call us today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.
Alabama Arizona Alaska Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut
Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana
Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts
Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina
North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island
South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont
Michael B. – “Our large digital photo scanning job was handled with great care from start to finish. Keith and his team stayed in constant communication throughout the process. I will be using Memory Fortress for our future projects.”