Pricing (Subject To $99 Minimum Order):
- 1 tape: $20
- 2-10 tapes: $18 apiece
- 11-20 tapes: $17 apiece
- 21-50 tapes: $16 apiece
- 51-100 tapes: $15 apiece
- 101+ tapes: $14 apiece
- MP4 conversion: $4 per tape additional
Hi8 To USB Transfer Service Just $29 Deposit To Start
Your 8mm camcorder tapes are precious memories and it’s time to update them to new digital media.
Send in your Hi8 videotapes to Memory Fortress now and we will transfer them to DVD, USB flash drive, and/or Dropbox (cloud delivery).
For as little as $29 you can start your order today!
Learn more about our 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD video transfer services and our simple process below…
Our Hi8 To USB Service Is Fast And Affordable
- Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
- Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
- Ordering Is Easy
- Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
- Most Trusted Video Partner
Convert Hi8 To USB
Those old camcorder tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel film of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet.
The videotapes can deteriorate very quickly.
Now is the time to bring your memories back to life.
The Memory Fortress video transfer service can solve these problems quickly and easily with an Hi8 to USB conversion.
Let us convert those old home movies to a digital format for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and reels just lying around.
There are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade. Worry not! We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD video transfer on everything you’ve got.
Want them on a disk? We transfer videos to DVD as well as organizing them carefully on a large-capacity USB flash drive.
Keep reading to learn more about the affordable cost to convert Hi8 to USB.
This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook.
The cost is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to video transfer orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
tWords of Wisdom Before You Order
Memory Fortress Has seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for an 8mm camcorder tape to DVD digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large Hi8 to USB conversion order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all tapes) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers on how we convert 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD.
We convert Hi8 to USB flash drives right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver top-quality video and photo scanning resolution for their memories that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need a service to digitize pictures or convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD or digital USB, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready to invest in the best way to transfer VHS, photos, and other memories to DVD. > Order Now!
Call our video tape transfer service today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.