Video To DVD Service
- Competitive Pricing With Bulk Discounts
- Fast Turnaround Times Of 5 Business Days
- Ordering Is Easy
- Delivery Via DVDs, MP4s On USB, Or Cloud
- Most Trusted Video Partner
Convert Video To DVD
Those old camcorder tapes, VHS tapes, and reel-to-reel film of all sizes and formats aren’t doing you any good in the closet.
The videotapes can deteriorate very quickly. Now is the time to bring your memories back to life.
The Memory Fortress VHS to DVD service can solve these problems quickly and easily.
Let us convert those old home movies to a digital format for everyone to see.
You have all those videotapes and reels.
There are dozens of them in the attic or basement.
You haven’t seen your VCR or old camcorder in over a decade. Worry not! We have the professionals, the equipment, and the attention to detail to perform a video transfer on everything you’ve got.
Want them on a disk? We transfer videos to DVD as well as organizing them carefully on a large-capacity USB flash drive.
Keep reading to learn more about the affordable cost to convert video to DVD.
Fact: Over the last two years, 85% of our video customers have chosen the VHS to DVD + MP4 option.
This gives them physical DVDs that work on all players, as well as the MP4 computer files that can be replicated, emailed, put on Facebook.
Cost is only $4 more per tape, and Memory Fortress offers a lifetime emergency backup of your data for this price!
Words of Wisdom Before You Order
We’ve seen thousands of tapes and old home movies come in for digital conversion.
VHS tapes tend to deteriorate the quickest, so make this the priority. Footage of weddings, graduations, and childbirths are also generally very high-priority items.
It’s much more cost-effective to send in one large order than to send it in pieces over a couple of months.
Memory Fortress backs up everything we digitize (including all tapes) for 90 days, so if something should happen to your digital copies after we send them back to you, we have a full backup here.
There is no charge for blank tapes, and you can mix and match all formats listed on this page.
Lastly, if you have further questions, click the “Start Here” at the bottom of this page (or on every product page) for more detailed answers.
It's Easy To Transfer Movie Film, Videotapes, Photos, and Slides
Place Your Order
- No need to count or sort.
- Pay only $29 deposit now.
- Ship your materials to Memory Fortress.
We Scan & Review
- Quality digitization in just 5 days.
- We crop, rotate, and color correct all images.
- We remove dust and minor blemishes.
Fast, Safe, Convenient
- We ship your originals and new digital memories.
- All packages tracked, all files backed up by us.
- Turnaround time is 5 business days for most orders.
Prices and Devices
Pricing for Processing:
- 1 tape – $20
- 2-10 tapes – $18 each (10% off)
- 11-20 tapes – $17 each (15% off)
- 21-50 tapes – $16 each (20% off)
- 51-100 tapes – $15 each (25% off)
- 101+ tapes – $14 each (30% off)
- Betamax/PAL/Micro MV – $32 each
- MP4 Conversion – $4 each
- Orders under 30 tapes should take 1-2 weeks.
- Please give us two weeks above 30 tapes.
- The $99 minimum order size applies to VHS to DVD orders also!
- DVDs – one DVD per tape. Our DVDs can hold up to 4.7GB of data each. We will split files larger than 4.7GB across two DVDs.
- USB flash drives – We can fit as many tapes as you like on our flash drives. If you have more than 10 tapes, this is usually the better option.
- External hard drives – We deliver these to our larger customers (usually more than 40 tapes).
- Dropbox – Also a great option for customers with larger quantities.
- Digital format – All digital files you receive will be MP4 format.
- DVDs – no additional charge for 1st 10 video DVDs. $1 per DVD above $10.
- Additional DVDs – $9 per DVD for the 2nd and all subsequent copies.
- USB flash drives – same as on the Pricing Grid (8GB=$12, 16GB=$20, 32GB=$33, 64GB=$45, 128GB=$65, 256GB=$85), all fully loaded.
- External hard drives – $145 for a fully loaded 1TB Seagate external drive. Custom pricing on drives greater than 1TB.
- Dropbox – $10 flat charge. Dropbox link is active for 14 days after you pay.
James H. – “I was very satisfied with Memory Fortress. They were extremely knowledgeable in restoring my photos. I had old still photos and also some on old format tapes and disks. They put everything on DVDs and my memory stick so I can play them on all my electronic devices.
They were fast and got the job done perfectly and at a fair price. I highly recommend them and I will be using their services again!
Thank you Memory Fortress!”
Photo and Movie Film Archive Digitizing Services
We talk to people every day who have discovered boxes of old slides from vacations and special occasions that were generations ago. Let us help you bring those precious times back to life in a shareable format.
If you have slides in a box somewhere, chances are good that you also have sleeves of negatives as well. This is your family history. Let us help you share the love of the generations. We’ll bring your memories to life. Call today.
Why Use Memory Fortress?
Our mission is simple.
We partner with you to preserve your memories.
Old photos fade, negatives can melt in the heat of an attic, etc.
We work with our customers to put your legacy in a digital format to preserve it for future generations.
These are the images that make up your history.
We feel strongly that this is something worth protecting.
Here are some other reasons to give us a call:
- The most affordable rates in the industry
- The fastest turnaround times
- Dedicated to preserving your history
Call our staff today and let’s talk about how easy it is to get your memories converted to a format that will last forever.
Call Us Today & Place Your Orders
Photo And Film Scanning Is A Gift For Generations
Wondering what to give your adult kids for Christmas?
How about digitizing those 8mm movies from when they were kids?
We find that many people with adult children love to see their childhood memories again.
It’s even more fun when there are grandkids involved.
The grandkids get a huge kick out of seeing how young Grandma and Grandpa were along with how cute their Mom or Dad was at that age.
Imagine the conversations you’ll have and the memories you’ll share as you get together to see all those old pictures.
It gives you a chance to tell the stories no one’s heard in years.
Your family deserves to be preserved. Call the staff at the Memory Fortress today.
You’ll be glad you did.
We convert video to DVD right here at our facility in metro Atlanta, processed by US citizens.
We Serve All Of The United States
It is our pleasure to serve all 50 States.
Our customers rely on us to deliver top-quality video and photo scanning resolution for their memories that is affordable, with a fast turnaround time.
When you need a service to digitize pictures or convert 35mm film, 8mm camcorder tapes to DVD or digital USB, we hope you will choose Memory Fortress.
Visit the order form here when you are ready to invest in the best way to transfer VHS, photos, and other memories to DVD. > Order Now!
Call our video tape transfer service today to place your order 678-579-2249
Send us a message below if you have further questions.